Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
celesbian (plural celesbians)
- A celebrity who is also famous for being a lesbian.
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi are well known celesbians.
- 2008, Linda Villarosa, Passing for Black, p. 180:
- I might've been able to get by with the whole gay thing had Gait been a "celesbian," like Ellen DeGeneres or Sheryl Swoopes.
- 2009, Sally Jackson, "Stand out and sell", The Australian, p. 14:
- Marie Claire got lucky in November with Lindsay Lohan talking openly about her "celesbian" affair, and InStyle struck gold in April with the freshly bobbed Katie Holmes.
- 2010, Group Work with Populations at Risk, 3rd edition, edited by Geoffrey L. Greif, Paul H. Ephross, page 364:
- Some clients will think that the life of celesbians (celebrity lesbians visible in movies and television) represent the life that all lesbians will have — leading to disappointment, confusion, and, in some, despair.