Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (rare) Physically warm, radiating warmth.
- (of a thing that has a particular effect on the senses) Agreeable for its own qualities.
- (of an alcoholic drink, especially wine) Rich in alcohol, feeling physically warm.
- (of a color) Warm.
- (of a person or his personality) Ardent, excited, emotive; especially, warm, cordial, showing affection.
- (of a piece of literature or work of art) Expressive; showing the author's or artist's feelings.
- (rare) Animated, as of a discussion.
- (rare) Quick to anger.
chaleureux m (plural chaleureux)
- "chaleureux" in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).