Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
circlet (plural circlets)
- A crown without arches or a covering.
- Her fair locks in circlet be enrolled.
- A small circle.
- A round body; an orb.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Alexander Pope to this entry?)
- Fairest of stars […] that crown'st the smiling morn / With thy bright circlet.
- (UK, dialect) A circular piece of wood put under a dish at table.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Halliwell to this entry?)
a small circle
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked