Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Elegant, highly stylish or fashionable.
- That's a very classy outfit.
- (Ironic) Showy; tasteless; trying unsuccessfully to demonstrate taste.
- He gave us a bottle of Beaujolais Nouveau with a gold label - really classy.
- Of a superior type; especially, exhibiting admirable personal qualities.
- That was a classy response.
- 2011 October 1, David Ornstein, “Blackburn 0 - 4 Man City”, BBC Sport:
- Manchester City put the Carlos Tevez saga behind them with a classy victory at Blackburn that keeps them level on points with leaders Manchester United.
Derived terms 
Related terms 
elegant and fashionable