Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
- To occupy exactly the same space.
- The two squares coincide nicely.
- To occur at the same time.
- The conference will coincide with his vacation.
- To correspond, concur, or agree.
- Our ideas coincide, except in certain areas.
to occupy exactly the same space
to occur at the same time
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- third-person singular present indicative of coincidere
- second-person singular present active imperative of coincīdō
- Second-person singular (tu) affirmative imperative of coincidir
- Third-person singular (ele, ela, also used with tu and você?) present indicative of coincidir