Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (UK) enPR: kŏm'ə, IPA: /ˈkɒm.ə/, X-SAMPA: /"kQm.@/
- (US) enPR: kŏm'-ə, IPA: /ˈkɑm.ə/, X-SAMPA: /"kAm.@/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -ɒmə
- Punctuation mark (,) (usually indicating a pause between parts of a sentence or between elements in a list).
- (by extension) A diacritical mark used below certain letters in Romanian.
- A European and North American butterfly, Polygonia c-album, of the family Nymphalidae.
- (music) a small or very small interval between two enharmonic notes tuned in different ways.
Punctuation mark ','
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Derived terms 
See also 
- Comma (punctuation) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Comma (punctuation)
- Comma (butterfly) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Comma (butterfly)
comma m (plural commi)
- (law) subsection