Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- to complicate.
- first-person and third-person singular future subjunctive of
- first-person and third-person singular personal infinitive of
Conjugation of complicar
- (transitive) to complicate (to combine or associate so as to make intricate or difficult)
- (intransitive) to become complicated
- (intransitive, of a situation, illness or problem) to become serious or grave
Conjugation of the Portuguese -ar verb complicar
- to complicate
- Rule: c becomes a qu before every e.
Conjugation of complicar (See Appendix:Spanish verbs)
1 Argentine and Uruguayan voseo prefers the tú form for the present subjunctive.Other verbs with this conjugation: