Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Audio (US) (file)
- Not dilute; having a high concentration.
- We made a drink from concentrated orange juice.
- Intense; directed towards a specific location.
- The concentrated fire from the enemy destroyed our fortifications.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Simple past tense and past participle of concentrate.