Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Make calm and content; placate.
- Mediate in a dispute.
- 1759 — Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments, page 337
- Frankness and openness conciliate confidence.
Derived terms 
make calm and content
- second-person plural present indicative of conciliare
- second-person plural imperative of conciliare
- second-person plural present subjunctive of conciliare
- Feminine plural of conciliato
- second-person plural present active imperative of conciliō