Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
From Middle French
- Converging, merging into continuous shape (of two or more objects).
- (meteorology) (Of wind) which converges, especially when viewed on a weather chart
- (biology) Describing cells in a culture that merge to form a mass
- (geometry) (Of a triangle) which is exactly the same size as another triangle.
confluent m (plural confluents)
- confluence (point where two rivers or streams meet)
- third-person plural present indicative of confluer
- third-person plural present subjunctive of confluer
- third-person plural future active indicative of cōnfluō