Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (transitive, intransitive) To combine into a single unit; to group together or join.
- He consolidated his luggage into a single large bag.
- To make stronger or more solid.
- ( combine into a single unit): defragment
To combine into a single unit; to group together or join
To make stronger or more solid
- (obsolete) Formed into a solid mass; made firm; consolidated.
- A gentleman [should learn to ride] while he is tender and the brawns and sinews of his thighs not fully consolidate.