Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Alternative forms 
- Ready to work with another person or in a team; ready to cooperate.
- Relating to a cooperative or cooperatives
Related terms 
ready to work with another
cooperative (plural cooperatives)
- A type of company that is owned partially or wholly by its employees, customers or tenants. Abbreviation: co-op.
type of company
- Chambers 21st Century Dictionary  retrieved on November 7, 2006
- Plural form of cooperativa
- vocative masculine singular of cooperātivus