Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Eating away; having the power of gradually wearing, hanging, or destroying the texture or substance of a body; as the corrosive action of an acid.
- Having the quality of fretting or vexing.
- Care is no cure, but corrosive.
- destroying or undermining something gradually
destroying texture or substance of a body
corrosive (plural corrosives)
- That which has the quality of eating or wearing away gradually.
- Any solid, liquid or gas capable of irreparably harming living tissues or damaging material on contact.
- feminine form of corrosif
- Feminine plural form of corrosivo
- vocative masculine singular of corrōsivus