Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
crosstalk (plural crosstalks)
- (electronics) undesirable signals from a neighbouring transmission circuit; undesired coupling between circuits
- conversation that is incidental to the topic under discussion
- I couldn't hear the opening address because of all the crosstalk around me.
- A traditional Chinese comedic performance in the form of a dialogue.
- xiangsheng (a Chinese comedic performance)
undesirable signals from a neighbouring transmission circuit (electronics)
conversation that is incidental to the topic under discussion
traditional Chinese comedic performance
- To hold an incidental conversation