Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Crown Jewels
- plural form of
- (literally) the jewelry that accompany the office of rulership in a monarchy. I.e., crown, scepter, signet ring, etc.
- The crown jewels in the United Kingdom are heavily guarded and anyone trying to steal them will certainly have a hard time.
- (idiomatic) The male genitalia
- The whole crowd cringed as he got kicked in his crown jewels.
- (Male genitalia): family jewels
- For countable senses see: crown jewel