cubital (not comparable)
- (anatomy) Of or pertaining to the cubit or ulna
- Measured in cubits
- Of the length of a cubit.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Sir Thomas Browne to this entry?)
cubital (plural cubitals)
- A sleeve covering the arm from the elbow to the hand.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Crabb to this entry?)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.