Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- second-person singular future perfect active indicative of currō
- "you will have run, you will have galloped"
- "you will have hurried, you will have hastened, you will have sped"
- "you will have moved, you will have travelled, you will have proceeded"
- second-person singular perfect active subjunctive of currō
- "you may have run, you may have galloped"
- "you may have hurried, you may have hastened, you may have sped"
- "you may have moved, you may have travelled, you may have proceeded"