Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
custodian (plural custodians)
- A person entrusted with the custody or care of something or someone; a caretaker or keeper.
- After their parents' death, their aunt became the children's custodian.
- The building's custodian could fix nearly anything, the place always looked great!
- (US) a janitor (US); a cleaner
A person entrusted with the custody or care
(US) a janitor
Derived terms 
Related terms 
- custodian in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- custodian in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- custodian at OneLook Dictionary Search
custodian (infinitive custodiar)