Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Plagiarism of work found on the Internet.
- 2000, Gunther Eysenbach, Report of a Case of Cyberplagiarism (in The Journal of Medical Internet Research vol. 2).
- 2007, Paul G Harwood, Victor Asal, Educating the First Digital Generation
- She sees cyberplagiarism as a huge problem, and "kids, well, they just don't seem to care."
- 2007, Jeffrey Jensen Arnett, Encyclopedia of Children, Adolescents, and the Media
- Cyberplagiarism, or copying from the Internet, is another problem rampant in schools, enabled by Internet access.
- 2008, Charles Bazerman, Handbook of Research on Writing
- Now there is also cyberplagiarism, which refers, among other things, to putting together borrowed and unattributed material read on and drawn from the World Wide Web.