- to bob (to move up and down with the motion of waves)
- IPA(key): /ˈdaɪ̯nən/, [ˈdaɪ̯nən], [ˈdaɪ̯nn̩] (standard)
- IPA(key): /daɪ̯n/ (common, but chiefly colloquial)
- Homophone: dein (not according to standard pronunciation)
- (possessive) accusative singular masculine of
- (possessive) dative plural of
In colloquial German, no distinction is generally made between dein and deinen with a following noun, so the masculine nominative and accusative coincide. The same is true for other determiners with stem-final -n (cf. meinen, seinen, einen, keinen). The distinction is maintained, however, without a following noun.