Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (transitive) To indicate; to mark.
- The yellow blazes denote the trail.
- (transitive) To make overt.
- The tears denoted her true feelings.
- (transitive) To refer to literally; to convey meaning.
- "Pre-" denotes "before."
to indicate; to mark
to make overt
to refer to literally; to convey meaning
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- first-person singular present subjunctive of denotar
- third-person singular present subjunctive of denotar
- first-person singular imperative of denotar
- third-person singular imperative of denotar