Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- third-person singular past historic of designer
- present of designar
- imperative of designar
- third-person singular present of designare
- second-person singular imperative of designare
- second-person singular present active imperative of dēsignō
- third-person singular present indicative of designar
- second-person singular imperative of designar
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of designar.
- Informal second-person singular (tú) affirmative imperative form of designar.