determinable (comparative more determinable, superlative most determinable)
- Able to be determined or limited
- (law) Able to be decided or settled by law
determinable (plural determinables)
- (philosophy) An attribute of something that is suceptible of determination into various states
- 2007 September 5, David Denby, “Generating possibilities”, Philosophical Studies, volume 141, number 2, DOI:10.1007/s11098-007-9159-z:
- It is certainly not a Moorean fact that there could have been other determinables or combinations of determinables than those that there actually are.