Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
digitigrade (not comparable)
- (of an animal) Walking on the toes, putting the weight of the body mainly on the ball of the foot, with the back of the foot, or heel, raised.
- (zoology, specifically) Belonging to the Digitigrada of the taxonomic order Carnivora.
- (of feet or a manner of walking) Of, resembling, or pertaining to that of a digitigrade animal.
Derived terms 
walking on the toes
digitigrade (plural digitigrades)
- (chiefly in the plural) A digitigrade animal, such as a dog or a cat; an animal that walks on its toes.
See also 
- “Oxford English Dictionary [2nd Ed.; 1989] ” listed in the
digitigrade (masculine and feminine, plural digitigrades)
digitigrade m (plural digitigrades)
- Feminine plural form of digitigrado
- vocative masculine singular of digitigrādus