Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Made incapable of use or action.
- Having a disability, especially physical.
- (law) Legally disqualified.
made incapable of use or action
having a physical disability
for the use of people with physical disabilities
(obsolete) Legally disqualified
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
The people who are disabled, regarded as a social class
- simple past tense and past participle of disable