Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also discrétion
- The quality of being discreet or circumspect
- Bob showed great discretion despite his knowledge of the affair.
- The ability to make wise choices or decisions
- The freedom to make one's own judgements
- I leave that to your discretion.
The quality of being discreet or circumspect
The ability to make wise choices or decisions
The freedom to make one's own judgements
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.