disponer (plural disponers)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- (transitive) to prepare, arrange
- (transitive) to order, decide, stipulate
- (intransitive, disponerse de) to have at one's disposal, make use of, to have
- disponer de dinero - to have money on hand
- (reflexive, disponerse a + infinitive) to prepare to, be about to
- me dispongo a hacerlo - I'm getting ready to do it