Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (uncountable) The act of divining; a foreseeing or foretelling of future events.
- The apparent art of discovering secrets or the future by preternatural means.
- (countable) An indication of what is future or secret; augury omen; conjectural presage; prediction.
- See also Wikisaurus:divination
act of divining
art of discovering secrets or seeing the future by supernatural means
indication of future, prediction
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
divination f (plural divinations)
- divination (act of divining)