Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -ɒkɪŋ
- Present participle of dock.
docking (plural dockings)
- The process of cutting off or trimming the tail or ears of an animal.
- The securing of a vessel to the quayside with cables
- (spacecraft) The process of connecting one spacecraft to another.
- (colloquial, LGBT) The sex act of pressing one's penis into the foreskin of another.
the process of cutting off or trimming the tail or ears of an animal
the process of connecting one spacecraft to another