Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -ɒkɪŋ
- Present participle of dock.
docking (plural dockings)
- The process of cutting off or trimming the tail or ears of an animal.
- The securing of a vessel to the quayside with cables
- (spacecraft) The process of connecting one spacecraft to another.
- (colloquial, LGBT) The sex act involving two men co-joined by their penises, with overlapping foreskins, coupling them together by their penises.
the process of cutting off or trimming the tail or ears of an animal
the process of connecting one spacecraft to another