Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- In a drastic manner.
- Lisa always wore shorts and a T-shirt, which clashed drastically with her brother's thick winter coat.
- (Should we delete(+) this sense?) Using drastic or severe measures.
- (degree) To an extreme degree.
- This recession has been drastically different.
in a drastic manner
using drastic measures
to an extreme degree
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.