Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
drive-through (not comparable)
- Of an establishment, providing service to occupants of automobiles while still in their still-running vehicle.
- I switched banks so that I could use a drive-through branch near my home.
- Of a feature of such an establishment (especially a window), adapted to provide such service.
- The restaurant's drive-through window had a turntable of bulletproof glass designed to allow transactions while preventing robberies.
drive-through (plural drive-throughs)
- An establishment, especially a restaurant, providing drive-through service.
- Since I was pressed for time, I picked up burgers at a drive-through on the way home.
- The window of such an establishment adapted for such purpose.
- "Please pull forward and pay at the drive-through", said the attendant upon taking my order.
establishment providing drive-through service