Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
drow (plural drow)
- (fantasy gaming) a fictional race of dark elves in various fantasy settings, such as Dungeons & Dragons.
- (fantasy gaming) Drow language, a fictional constructed language spoken by the Drows.
- (rare, mythology) A variant of trow; a member of a race of folkloric beings from Orkney and Shetland; cognate to the Scandinavian troll.
a stone monster of the Fomori
- (a fictional race): dark elf
- noun 1 dro͞o
- noun 2 drou; dro͞o
- noun 3 dro͞o
- verb drou; drō
- A cold mist or a severe squall.
- Scottish variant of trow, a malignant spirit.
- A fit of illness or a qualm (compare dree.)
- A dialectal variant of throw