Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The replacement of a voice part in a film, particularly with a translation.
- The transfer of recorded music from one medium to another.
- Alternative spelling of dubbin.
replacement of voice
dubbin — see dubbin
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- dubbing (filmmaking) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:dubbing (filmmaking)
- dubbing (music) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:dubbing (music)
- Present participle of dub.