Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
From Latin dulcis (“sweet, pleasant”).
- Sweet, especially when describing voice or tones; melodious.
- Generally pleasing; agreeable.
- (archaic) Sweet to the taste.
sweet (voice, tone), melodious
generally pleasing, soothing, agreeable
sweet to the taste
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
See also 
- third-person singular present active subjunctive of dulcō