Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also düster
- IPA: /ˈdʌstə/
duster (plural dusters)
- An object, now especially a cloth, used for dusting surfaces etc.
- Someone who dusts.
- A light, loose-fitting long coat.
- (paper-making) A revolving wire-cloth cylinder which removes the dust from rags, etc.
- (milling) A blowing-machine for separating the flour from the bran.
- (oil and gas) A dry drill hole, one that does not produce oil or gas.
object used for dusting
person who dusts
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
See also 
- Duster (clothing) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Duster (clothing)
- Duster on Wikimedia Commons. Wikimedia Commons