Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
dystopia (plural dystopias)
- A vision of a future that is a corrupted (usually beyond recognition) utopian society.
- A miserable, dysfunctional state or society that has a very poor standard of living.
- (medicine) Anatomical tissue that is not found in its usual place.
- The patient suffers from adrenal dystopia.
Derived terms 
vision of a future
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
(*) The German word Dystopie is mainly used in the medical field.
(**) Is rarely used, instead the terms Anti-Utopia, Gegenutopie, or negative Utopie are used.
See also 
Declension of dystopia (type kulkija)