Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
educator (plural educators)
- A person distinguished for his/her educational work
- A person who, or a thing which, educates
- A teacher
- A person that accepts responsibility for the educating process and educates by supporting and assisting an educand.
teacher — see teacher
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Related terms 
- second-person singular future passive imperative of ēducō
- "thou shalt be brought up, thou shalt be reared"
- "thou shalt be educated, thou shalt be trained"
- "thou shalt be produced"
- third-person singular future passive imperative of ēducō
- "he (she, it) shall be brought up, he (she, it) shall be reared"
- "he (she, it) shall be educated, he (she, it) shall be trained"
- "it shall be produced"