Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- So as to make flat.
- Spread the icing evenly over the cake.
- In a fair manner.
- To avoid arguments, he divided the sweets evenly between his two children.
- (mathematics) In a manner that leaves no remainder.
- 12 is evenly divisible by 2, 3, 4 and 6.
so as to make flat
in a fair manner
in a manner that leaves no remainder
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.