Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Expertise
- Great skill or knowledge in a particular field or hobby
- The scientist has expertise in the field of nuclear fusion.
- 2014, Michael White, "Roll up, roll up! The Amazing Salmond will show a Scotland you won't believe", The Guardian, 8 September 2014:
- He spoke of Scotland's hydroelectric projects in Africa, local expertise shared with the world's poor.
- advice, or opinion, of an expert
great skill or knowledge
advice or opinion of an expert
expertise f (plural expertises)
- "expertise" in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
expertise f (invariable)
- (art) authentication