Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
exponent (plural exponents)
- One who expounds, represents or advocates
- (mathematics) The power to which a number, symbol or expression is to be raised. For example, the in .
- (mathematics) The result of a logarithm, between a base and a power. For example the in .
- (linguistics) A manifestation of a morphosyntactic property.
One who expounds, represents or advocates
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.