- (law) Somebody's own act and deed.
- (law, civil law) Anything stated and made certain.
- (law) The due execution of a will, including everything necessary to its validity.
- (law, Canada) A statement of fact and law delivered before a court
2009 January 31, Isabel Teotonio, “Police mole trapped teen, court told”:
- But according to a factum filed by Crown prosecutors, Shaikh's status was "confidential informer," therefore RCMP did not direct him about what to do at the camp.
- (engineering) The product, in multiplication.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
Second declension neuter.
- supine of