Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
follower (plural followers)
- (literally) One who follows, comes after another.
- Something that comes after another thing.
- One who is a part of master's physical group, such as a servant or retainer.
- One who follows mentally, adherer to the opinions, ideas or teachings of another, a movement etc.
- An imitator, who follows another's example
- A pursuer.
- A machine part receiving motion from another
- A man courting a maidservant.
- Young cattle.
- A metal piece placed at the top of a candle to keep the wax melting evenly.
one who follows
thing that comes after another thing
one who is a part of a masther's physical group, such as a servant or retainer
one who adheres to the opinions, ideas or teachings of another
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.