Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Alternative forms 
- Fast, harried; having extreme enthusiasm or energy.
- After a week of working at a frenetic pace, she was ready for Saturday.
- (obsolete) Mentally deranged, insane.
- (obsolete, medicine) Characterised by manifestations of delirium or madness.
fast, frantic, harried, or frenzied
Related terms 
frenetic (plural frenetics)
- One who is frenetic.
- frenetic in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- frenetic at OneLook Dictionary Search