Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
frocio m (plural froci)
- feno (Venetian slang, with no plural)
- bucaiolo (Florentine slang. Plural: "bucaioli")
- culo (Lombard slang). Plural: "culi".
- culatone (used in Veneto region). Plural: "culatoni".
- culatari (slang used in Ferrara city, with no plural)
- busone (slang used in Bologna. Plural: "busoni")
- nerchioso (Roman slang. Plural: "nerchiosi")
- fnotc (slang used in Ferrara city, with no plural)
- fnuciaz da Mura (derogatory slang used in Ferrara city for the queer who receives the cock. The sentence "da mura" refers to the city walls, misunderstanding place, infested by a lot of queer boys). With no plural.
- pedale (derogatory slang used in Ferrara city, for the queer who presents the cock. plural: "pedali")
- invertito (A person with a female mind in a male body). Plural: "invertiti".
- travestito (A person who dresses as a woman). Plural: "travestiti".
- femminiello ( "A kind of little nice female subject": word used in Naples to point out a person with female breasts and male genitals). Plural: "femminielli".
- viado (a word imported from Brazil and synonymous of "femminiello", above described). Plural: "viados".
- checca (a homosexual who thinks and behaves like a woman. A very ugly word). Plural: "checche".