Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- IPA: /fʌsk/
- (Internet slang, text messaging, vulgar, euphemistic) fuck
- 2002, David D. Huff Jr., Re: Mandrake 8.2 Musings, alt.os.linux.mandrake, 
- At some point in your Linux career you should ask yourself:
- "If there are 3.4 million successful, happy Mandrake users...what the fsck is wrong with me?"
- 2002, Lev Lafayette, Re: "We are all Africans under the Skin", alt.politics.nationalism.white, 
- What the fsck are you on?
- 2003, Agelmar, Re: SSH problem, alt.roundtable, 
- At least I know what the fsck is going on with Slack...
- 2002, David D. Huff Jr., Re: Mandrake 8.2 Musings, alt.os.linux.mandrake,