Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (US) fulfill
- (archaic) To fill up.
- My lady is positively fulfilled of grace.
- To satisfy, carry out, bring to completion (an obligation, a requirement, etc.).
- You made a promise, son, and now you must fulfil it.
- To emotionally or artistically satisfy; to develop one's gifts to the fullest.
- This job fulfils me in a way my last one never did.
- To obey, follow, comply with (a rule, requirement etc.).
- Unfortunately, you don't fulfil the criteria for extra grants at the present time.
satisfy, carry out