From Late Latin glōrificāre, present active infinitive of glōrificō (“I glorify”), from Latin glōria (“glory, fame, honour”) + faciō (“I make”).
- to glorify
Conjugation of glorificare
- present active infinitive of glōrificō
- second-person singular present passive imperative of glōrificō
- First-person singular (yo) future subjunctive form of glorificar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) future subjunctive form of glorificar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) future subjunctive form of glorificar.