Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- first-person singular perfect active indicative of habeō
- "I have had, I had, I have held, I held"
- "I have owned, I owned"
- "I have possessed, I possessed"
- "I have retained, I retained, I have maintained, I maintained"
- "I have conducted, I conducted, I have presided over, I presided over"
- "I have regarded, I regarded, I have considered a person or thing as something, I considered a person or thing as something"
- "I have accepted, I accepted, I have borne, I bore, I have endured, I endured"