Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also Harp
harp (plural harps)
- A musical instrument consisting of an upright frame strung with strings that are stroked or plucked with the fingers.
- (colloquial) A harmonica.
Derived terms 
See also 
- (usually with on) To repeatedly mention a subject.
- Why do you harp on about a single small mistake?
- (transitive) To play on (a harp or similar instrument).
- (transitive) To play (a tune) on the harp.
- (transitive) To develop or give expression to by skill and art; to sound forth as from a harp; to hit upon.
- Thou harped my fear aright. — Shakespeare.
to repeatedly mention a subject
From Arabic حرب (ḥarb).
- IPA: /hɑrp/