hausse (plural hausses)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
Borrowed from French hausse (“rise”).
hausse f (plural hausses)
- rise, increase
- Une hausse du nombre d'étrangers. A rise in the number of foreigners.
- (music) frog (of a bow)
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of
- "hausse" in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- bull (of a market in which prices are rising)
This Swedish entry was created from the translations listed at bull. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see hausse in the Swedish Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) June 2010